Fiorella Bellini-Rota (Alpha Phi) studied neuroscience at Lafayette College
Remembering and honoring the memory of Pedro A. Bellini
We seek to raise money for high school students who have lost a parent and therefore need financial support for their first year of college.
Thanks to your support we have been able to give over $18,000 in scholarships to students in the Fairfax County area.
Scholarship and Application Criteria:
• An application must be submitted by June 11 deadline
• A letter of reference from a high school teacher should be provided.
• Recipients have to commit to attend, participate, and work during the following year’s event.
• The scholarship is for a student(s) who has lost a parent during their high school years and are enrolled in college or a technical institute for the upcoming fall semester
• Scholarship amount varies from year to year
• The scholarship will be disbursed directly to the College/Techinical school.
• The scholarship is for students in the Washington DC metropolitan area.
For questions, send an email to email@example.com.